Friday, March 15, 2013

Getting There

Whoo! Hello, blogosphere. So I've moved on, and now there's even less time to go (44 days and 15 hours to left off) before departure. I've got a pack now, thanks to my lovely best friend, and I ought to start walking with it shortly. My passport is in order; I don't need any visas (I checked); I've got a daily wallet; and I picked up some duck-tape the other day. I've got a few projects to get on before I go, but I'm getting there!

My style guru (aka little sister) and I went shopping today, and now the only thing I need to pick up before I leave is some low-cut ankle socks. A lovely lady at work gave me some books to look at, as well. I've got one on the Musée d'Orsay and one on the Rodin, and they're both really neat. I'm hoping to hit up the Orsay, though I'm not sure about the Rodin (suggestions?). I also want to make it to the Louvre and the catacombs, on top of the Eiffel Tower. I've got a very busy first few days in Paris planned, as my first day there is a national holiday and many things are closed (although I've been told I'll probably just want to sleep that first day).

What else can I say today? I'm curled up in the living room watching the Figure Skating Worlds with Momma while Daddy plays Candy Crush Saga beside us. I was going to attach some photos, but I haven't taken any lately so you'll have to make do with my plans: sleep, work, start making a duck-tape and aluminum foil passport wallet :-)

Goodnight, and happy traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment